The Personal offers group insurance to over 700 member organizations and professions, such as the Canadian military, engineers, firefighters, accountants, healthcare professionals, police forces, and many others.
The Personal offers group insurance coverage for auto, home, recreational vehicle, pet, and travel insurance to all of its Ontario members. As a provider of group insurance, The Personal is able to offer the same kind of insurance other companies offer, but at significantly discounted prices. Rates will vary from company to company because The Personal negotiates its insurance rates directly with each member organization.
The Personal deals directly with major businesses, unions, and associations to ensure that its members have access to exceptional auto and home insurance coverage.
Members can rely on The Personal for:
- Excellent coverage at rates that are generally lower than other providers
- A focus on customer service, including 24-hour claims
- A fully interactive website and mobile app that allows customers to manage accounts activity
- Inexpensive insurance that can be customized to meet a the needs of its customers
The Personal’s Advantages
The group insurance business model helps The Personal to leverage the buying power of an organization’s membership to offer lower insurance rates to its members. What makes this company special is that the services it offers are the same high grade that its customers would get from any other insurance company. Some of the advantages of doing business with The Personal include:
- Excellent Customer Service – The Personal puts an emphasis on creating services that benefits its customers, and on offering the best possible customer service. The company does not allow the fact that each customer is one part of a larger group to affect the ability to deliver high quality service and products to each individual person.
- Customized Solutions at Discount Prices – While the idea of using group insurance to offer discounted coverage is popular, The Personal works to make sure that the ability to customize coverage needs is still part of their offering. Insurance is most helpful when it can be tailored to fit the needs of each client. The Personal can help develop custom solutions with its group coverage, which enhances the value customers get with their coverage.
- Accountability – Each customer The Personal helps is part of a member organization that has a specially-negotiated deal with the company. Customers who are not happy with the coverage or service offered by the company can complain directly to the member organization. That organization will hold The Personal accountable for those complaints. Instead of having a direct relationship with each customer that only creates one layer of accountability, The Personal has a second layer to be responsible for.
The Personal’s Insurance Products
The Personal’s main products are home and auto insurance, but it offers even more coverage to its Ontario customers.
The Personal has homeowners, condo, and tenants insurance, with a variety of discounts such as:
- Bundling home insurance with other coverage
- Up to 20 percent off home insurance for homeowners who have gone several years claim-free
- Discounts for installing water leak prevention and detection devices in your home
- Discounts for fire or theft alarm systems
- Up to 10 percent off home insurance premiums for home that meet the LEED green home criteria
The Personal’s auto insurance discounts include:
- A 15 percent discount for no convictions on your driving record for the past three years
- Coverage for more than one vehicle
- Home and auto insurance bundles
- Hybrid or electric vehicles
Owners of recreational vehicles can enjoy low group rates when they get their insurance through The Personal. Types of insurable RVs include:
The Personal offers three pet insurance packages for customized coverage to suit your pet’s needs.
The Personal offers numerous travel insurance options and packages, including:
- Emergency health care
- Lost baggage protection
- Trip interruption or cancellation coverage
- Expenses covered for an emergency return trip
- Accident liability coverage
The Personal Insurance Reviews and Company Profile
3 Robert Speck Pkwy, Mississauga, Ontario L4Z 3Z9, Canada
Ontario Claims: 1-888-785-5502
The Personal Insurance Company Reviews
Rated 0.5 stars
0.5 / 5 (Reviewers)