Looking For Carpenters Insurance in Ontario?

You’re running a carpentry business, juggling three or four jobs at a time while always on the lookout for the next big project. The last thing you want to worry about is insurance, but your clients insist on it. A quick call with one of our expert brokers will give you a sense of what kind of insurance you need, and what it’s going to cost. It varies depending on the size of your business and what kind of carpentry work you specialize in. Let us do the work for you.

We ask you a few questions about your business and then we get quotes for you from a number of different insurance companies, so you know you’re getting the best coverage for the best price.

Call us for a quote on Ontario carpenters insurance:

Complete Commercial Insurance Coverage for Carpenters: :

Let us shop the top insurance companies in Ontario to find you the best package with the broadest coverage for your carpentry business.


General Liability Insurance

Every business needs general liability insurance. Yours is no different. Whether you do subcontract work for builders or general contractors, or work directly with homeowners and businesses, your clients want to know that they are protected if your work leads to an injury or damage to their property. If one of your employees accidentally puts a screw into a pipe in the wall, that could lead to thousands of dollars in water damage. General liability insurance will pay for this kind of loss, and will cover your legal costs if your business did everything right but a customer tries to blame you for something you didn’t do.


Commercial Vehicle Insurance

Are you a one-person crew, or do you have a larger team of carpenters and general labourers? Either way, your crew needs to get from job to job, and you need to transport your tools and materials. If your business owns one or more vehicles, you need commercial auto insurance. Even if you use your own truck for work, a commercial policy may be your best option to make sure your truck is protected. If you have a personal auto insurance policy, let your broker know that you use the vehicle for work. It will cost a bit more, but it’s well worth it. If you don’t let your broker know and you get in an accident, you could be out of luck.


Commercial Property Insurance

Lots of carpentry business are run from home. If that’s your story, the good news is you might not need commercial property insurance. If you have a workshop or office, commercial property insurance protects the building (if you own it), and anything you keep inside, against events like fire, storms, burst pipes, vandalism and theft.


Tools Coverage

The reason they call them “the tools of the trade” is because you can’t do your work without them. Tools insurance protects your hammers, drills, saws, measuring tapes, t-squares, routers, sanders and laser levels if they are damaged, stolen, lost or destroyed. And if you do lose your tools, tools insurance will pay for rental tools in the short term so that your business doesn’t skip a beat.