Request an Event Insurance Quote!
Insurance Coverage For Your Special Event
Get affordable coverage for peace-of-mind at your next event, whether private or public venue. Full coverage for weddings, conferences, festivals, and more.
How Much is Event Insurance?
It’s as simple as this: Event insurance start as low as $175 for each event of 250 or fewer people, depending on whether or not liquor is served and the liability limit needed. Even larger events, up to 2,000 people, can be covered by simply completing a 1-page application.
Just some of the events that qualify for the Event Liability Insurance Program:
- Award Presentations
- Charity auctions
- Job Fairs
- Speaking Engagements
- Sport Events
If your event is not listed above, rest assured we will still be able to find coverage for you through this program. The application process for a quote is easy. Contact us and we will ask you to fill out a 1-2 page application. In most cases, we can provide you with a quote right on the spot regarding the cost of event liability insurance. Short-term insurance shouldn’t be a lengthy process – we do the legwork for you to ensure that you have the best coverage for an affordable price.
Highlights of the Event Liability Insurance Program:
- Short term coverage, including temporary general liability insurance (annual policies are available upon request)
- $5 million commercial general liability available
- Liquor Liability offered if required
Another element of the Event Liability insurance Program is that hobby groups are covered. If you require annual commercial general liability for your Model Plane Club, Nature Club, etc. your needs will be covered with this program. With policies starting as low as $175, you won’t have to look anywhere else.
There are three key variables that determine the rate to protect yourself with event insurance, which are as follows:
- Event location: Is your event at a public venue or on personal premises?
- Number of Invited Guests: Quotes are based on 1-250 guests; 251-500; 501-1000; 1001-1500; and 1501 – 2,000 guests. For events with more than 2,000 invited guests, we would be pleased to prepare a customized quote for you.
- Is Liquor Being Served?: Your event insurance rate will depend on whether or not liquor is being served.
- Liability Limit: Event policies are for a minimum of $1,000,000 liability coverage. While this may sound like a lot, it could easily be needed in the case of a serious personal injury. Depending on the number of guests and the location of your event, you may wish to consider having a $2,000,000 liability limit especially since it doesn’t cost much more.
We are available to answer any of your questions and help you get your event started off on the right foot. Call Mitchell & Whale Insurance Brokers today at 1-800-731-2228 or email us at email@example.com.