After understanding your trucking business, we will do the ‘shopping around’ to find you the best-priced policy. We will explain exactly what’s covered as well as what’s not covered so you can operate with confidence knowing you are fully protected by your commercial insurance package.
• Covers property damage or personal injury caused by you or your employees, while Product Liability provides protection if your products cause harm or are faulty.
• Product Liability is generally included with the General Liability package.
• Can also include liability arising out of the use of employee-owned vehicles for business purposes.
• Do you have an office or a warehouse? These areas of the operation can be covered.
• No matter where the cargo is, if you are in care, custody, or control of it, we can insure it for you.
• All vehicles used by the business should be rated correctly for business usage.
• 5 or more vehicles? If so, you qualify for Fleet Insurance, which can save you money and time.
• Certificates of Insurance
• Access to Fleet Management Assistance
Mitchell & Whale Insurance Brokers was recently voted #1 in Ontario by the Insurance Business Canada magazine. Read more