Looking For Bricklayers Insurance in Ontario?

Working in the bricklaying and masonry business comes with a number of risks that are just a little different than what other contractors face.

If a façade you built collapses years later and injures someone, your business is liable. You need the right insurance coverage to protect your business and your customers. But what kind of insurance do you need, and how much? Our brokers know the risks involved in your business, and we can help you get the protection that’s right for you, without breaking the bank.

We ask you a few questions about your business and then we get quotes for you from a number of different insurance companies, so you know you’re getting the best coverage for the best price.

Call us for a quote on Ontario bricklayers insurance:1-800-731-2228

Complete Commercial Insurance Coverage for Bricklayers:

Let us shop the top insurance companies in Ontario to find you the best package with the broadest coverage for your bricklaying business.


General Liability Insurance

General liability insurance is a must. It’s virtually impossible to work in Ontario without it. Your customers will insist on proof that you have at least a million dollars of liability coverage, in the event that something goes wrong while your crew is at their home or place of business. No matter how diligent you are and how well you train your employees, accidents happen, details sometimes get missed, and that can lead to damage that your business will be responsible for, sometimes years after the fact.


Commercial Vehicle Insurance

Commercial auto insurance is just like the auto insurance you have for your personal vehicle, but it usually has higher limits to account for additional risks related to using your vehicle for work. For one thing, you may put a lot more kilometers on your work truck, and that adds to your risk. If you don’t have commercial auto insurance because you use your personal vehicle for your business, let your broker know. You’ll probably pay a few bucks more per month, but if you don’t tell your broker that you’re using your personal vehicle for business, and you have a claim, it could be denied.


Commercial Property Insurance

If your bricklaying/masonry business has a physical location, make sure to protect the building (if you own it) and the contents with a commercial property policy. If you work from your home, discuss with your broker whether you might need additional coverage for business tools and materials, and make sure your liability policy covers you when and if customers/prospects visit you at your home office.


Tools Coverage

If you’re a bricklayer, you need trowels, hammers, bolsters, chisels, levels and other tools to do your work. And that means you need tools insurance to protect those tools in case they’re stolen, destroyed, or damaged. Most tool’s policies include coverage for rental tools for a short period if you don’t have access to your own tool’s because they were lost in a fire or stolen from your truck.