Looking out for clients like you for over 60 years
As a family-run business, Mitchell & Whale Insurance Brokers consider clients as part of the family too. Our focus is on finding the best coverage at great rates based on your needs. As insurance brokers we work for you, the client, not the insurance company, allowing us to provide independent advice and quotes from many top-name insurers.
Excellent Customer Feedback
According to our Customer Feedback, we are definitely doing things right! Many of them have told us they would gladly recommend us, which is the best compliment we could receive.
Mitchell and Whale is proud to have earned industry recognition. We have been honoured with the following recent acclaims:
- Top 30 Elite Brokers in Canada: Adam Mitchell has grown the family brokerage to place him in the 24th spot overall for 2014, and at the top of those in his revenue category.
- Young Guns: In this InsuranceCanada.ca report, Adam Mitchell was selected as one of the best and brightest rising stars in the industry.
Excellent Service Anywhere in Ontario
As Insurance Brokers based in Whitby, we are licensed throughout Ontario and happy to work with clients from Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Toronto, GTA and beyond! All you need is access to a phone or email and we can help you with any of your insurance needs.
Save time and money by letting us do the shopping for you. You can save even more when you have multiple policies with the same insurer.
All Types of Insurance
- Auto Insurance: car, truck, motorcycle, boat, snowmobile, RV’s or any other vehicle.
- Home and Property Insurance: home, cottage, condo or other property; or tenants’ insurance if you rent. Mortgage insurance too.
- Commercial Insurance: business, home-based business, commercial vehicle or fleet insurance; special coverage for business interruption, errors and omissions, electronic data processing, etc.
- Life Insurance: financial security for your family in case the unthinkable should happen.
- Event Insurance: weddings, bar mitzvahs, tournaments, festivals, etc.
- Health Insurance: for expenses not covered or not fully covered by our provincial plan.
- Travel Insurance: added medical coverage when you are out of province or out of the country; trip cancellation coverage; lost luggage or theft; etc.
- Other Insurance: for pets, landlords, plumbers, restaurants, contractors, …you name it and there’s insurance for it. Just ask!
We’d Love to Help You
Contact us now and let us know how we can help you with any of your insurance needs or questions.