For a Fast Growing, Award Winning and Exciting Team – not your average business!
Posted: November 29, 2017
It’s a pretty exciting time for Mitchell & Whale, and things are happening fast. We need to add a Personal Lines Manager to our growing service team. We are not your typical Insurance Brokerage, so you can imagine we’re not looking for your typical Personal Lines Manager.
The candidate for our Personal Lines Manager will lead our personal lines Service team with our mission ‘To Make Insurance Not Suck!’ through coaching and mentoring to providing exceptional customer service. The Personal Lines Manager will develop and foster positive working relationships with our service team to drive results.
What You Bring…
- A passion for being a great leader
- The ability to motivate and inspire
- A passion for technology, competition and bucking the status quo
- An in depth understanding of all personal lines insurance products
- Strong Mentoring and coaching skills
- Organization, including time management
What You’ll Do…
- Lead a team to result of exceptional customer service
- Coach and train personal lines service brokers
- Bulk of time is coaching, teaching, communicating and recognition when they do amazing things
- Regular 1:1 meetings
- Organize and lead team meetings
- Build and manage score card / audit tools / metrics and KPI’s for excellence
- Provide guidance and feedback to Customer service team to enhance product/service skills and knowledge
- Handle escalated calls, ensuring mutually agreeable outcome to both the client and company while coaching the team for the future
- Monitor calls and provide feedback to CSR’s regarding quality, ratings and coaching for improvement
- Manage vacation requests and ensure team coverage
- Manage and monitor phone queues and incoming calls
- Lead training session, as required
- Work as a liaison with company partners to address concerns
- Audit to ensure underwriting and process are followed
- Run reports to share transparently with the team for opportunity to improve
- Work with leadership team to define metrics for the Retention team
- Build a team providing exceptional customer service
The Required Stuff…
- 5 years’ experience in personal lines insurance
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- RIBO licence
- Experience managing a team
How We Measure Success
- Team succeeds, you succeed
More about Mitchell & Whale
We are not your typical Insurance Brokerage. No dress code, yep we are casual all the time. We really like coffee, love our wine Fridays and can’t wait to show you our Keg Fridge. We use a lot of cool technology and have a young, loud, open office. We have loads of fun, but work hard too.
Please don’t apply if you’re looking for a cozy 9-5 gig to fund your social life. However, if you’re hungry to learn, want to build something you’re proud of, help fix insurance and are ready to challenge yourself, we have a job for you.
To apply please click here.