Hi I'm Adam!
Adam loves technology. Some of us think he’s actually an insurance super-robot that was programmed with the prime directive to make insurance not suck, by any means necessary. He’s super strong, he doesn’t sleep, and it’s been at least three years since anyone saw him blink.
As President and Chief Awesomeness Officer (CAO) at Mitchell & Whale, Adam has been honoured to receive a number of awards and accolades in recent years, including IBAO’s 2019 Young Broker of the Year, Brokerage of the Year in 2018, and IBAO Innovator of the Year in 2016. He’s also a fixture on IBC’s Top 10 Brokerages, Elite Brokers and Young Guns lists. As the head of a brokerage that’s more than tripled in size over the last five years, he’s never content to rest on his laurels, and is always looking to bring M&W to new heights in terms of delivering value and convenience for customers, and a great place to work for the M&W team. He does this by always having an eye toward the latest innovations in marketing, technology etc., but never forgetting that ultimately insurance is a people business. Happy and engaged teammates means happy and engaged customers. This is the winning formula that Adam is banking on to take M&W to the next level.
Oh yeah, Adam also loves golf, squash, surfing, kiteboarding, skiing, deep-fried anything, his mom and babies.
Adam’s Latest Author Contributions to the M&W Blog
- How Much Does it Cost to Insure Canada’s Top Ten Vehicles? and Adam Mitchell June 17, 2019
- What to Look For in an Insurance Broker and Al Maggi June 11, 2019
- Why Advanced Safety Features Don’t Reduce Insurance Premiums and Al Maggi June 10, 2019
- What Happens When You Exclude a High-Risk Driver From Your Policy? and Adam Mitchell May 22, 2019
- Ask Adam: Auto Insurance Myths June 3, 2018
- Ask Adam: High-risk Auto Insurance Special February 28, 2018
- Ask Adam: Car Insurance Special November 14, 2017
- Ask Adam: Motorcycle Insurance Special August 22, 2017
- Ask Adam: Home Businesses, Water Coverage, Moving Companies, and More July 31, 2017
- Ask Adam: Term or Permanent Life Insurance? July 12, 2017
- Ask Adam: To Claim or Not to Claim June 28, 2017