Updated: May 17, 2022
We know insurance can be complicated, that’s why at Mitchell & Whale our mission is to make insurance not suck.
We think we’re doing a pretty awesome job at this and others do too, which is why we were named the #1 insurance brokerage in the province by the Insurance Brokers Association of Ontario (IBAO) in 2018 and listed as one of the country’s fastest growing companies by Canadian Business Magazine in 2019.
If you’re an experienced administrative assistant that knows how to stay organized and provide top-notch customer service and support in a fast-paced environment – we want you on our team.
What You’ll Do
As a Sales Assistant at Mitchell & Whale, you’ll manage different clerical tasks and help our Sales Brokers onboard new clients. This role will give you the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career and have fun doing it!
What You’re Amazing At
- Providing administrative support to various Sales Brokers
- Working with customers to gather necessary documentation
- Building strong, trusting relationships with teammates and customers
- Being highly organized with strong time management skills and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Helping out with other duties as required
- Previous administrative experience in an office setting
- Proficient in MS Office, email and phone systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with an aptitude to problem solve and be resourceful
- Flexibility to assist with different responsibilities
Come Join Us
We have some very big plans and are on an exciting path to the future. If you want to help bring game-changing ideas to life and make a difference, then join us on our mission to make insurance not suck.
Job type: Permanent Full-time
M&W is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building an inclusive, diverse and inspiring environment for all employees. If you require any specific accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will be happy to work with you to meet your needs.